just a space funeral fan.
Stuff I Want to Do
Pretty much everything NamelessRumia wanted to do. I'll just copy and paste the stuff they said here (plus crossing stuff I've done off:
Create "Template:Infobox enemy" with the new markup.
Change all instances of "Template:Infobox" to "Template:Infobox_enemy".
- Create a infobox template for locations.
- Create a infobox template for protagonists.
- Resolve naming conflicts.
"Space Funeral" or "Space Funeral (game)" and "Land of Space Funeral".I guess it doesn't matter?
Unnamed Northern Wastes and "Northern Wastes".Wizard Grum says they're the "Wastelands", idk.
- "Moon (antagonist)" or "Moon (enemy)" and "Moon (location)".
"Space Funeral 3", "Earth Birth", "Space Funeral: The Legend of Earth Birth", "Space Funeral: Legend of Earth Birth", "The Legend of Earth Birth", or "Legend of Earth Birth".Resolved?
"Earth Birth" or "Earth Birth (game)" and "Land of Earth Birth".Doesn't matter.
- Write all the pages and locations for the original Space Funeral game.
- Then, do the same for its sequels.
- Figure out conflicting versions of certain areas in the Land of Space Funeral.
- Attempt to write pages for the fan games in development.
- Attempt to write an "Items" page. Delete "Healing Items" because it'll be merged with "Items".
- Are individual pages for items needed or should a "catch all" work.
- Rewrite the protagonist pages.
- Put a music page somewhere?
- Create maps for the locations or some kind of bad "Walkthrough" page.
Reinstall RPG Maker 2003, Space Funeral, and its fan games again.
- Create pages for SF4 and else eventually.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.